now browsing by month
Instead of seeing how other women get along with the women they like, men should know that there are certain? Tips? to take into account at the time of conquest.
Although there are two characteristics that play in favor of the conqueror, such as confidence and persistence, it is necessary to follow a series of steps.
The site enplenitud.com published the seven rules that will put the gallant at the center of the conquest scene.
The surest way to know if the approach will be successful is to try making a preliminary eye contact to see how the lady responds.
If she keeps looking (or, better yet, smiles) go talk to her. If, on the other hand, you avoid the gaze, the chances are slim.
One thing to keep in mind is that a woman who is looking at the men around her is more open than one who only pays attention to the friends she came with.
Targeting more than one woman within the same social circle is a tactic that leads to disaster, since not only will you make yourself look like a party animal, but you are forgetting one overriding factor: if you want to successfully win over a woman you must make her feel special.
And showing interest in her friends is not the best way to do it. So even if you are attracted to more than one woman in the group, you will need to choose one.
Often times, a woman falls in love with a man for a reason: she likes how he makes her feel. So if it makes her feel like the prettiest in the place, there is a chance that she will want to see it again.
This tactic will also be beneficial in the long run, since if she feels comfortable with you, it will benefit all aspects of the relationship.
Never, ever do this. Using a cliché will only make you look like you’re making a desperate attempt or someone with no experience with women (which is even worse).
Thus, you will avoid all the formalities and will differentiate yourself from men who use ready-made phrases with women, who, although it seems hard to believe, there are many who still use them.
In those places, women are usually approached by dozens of men, so they already have armor on. This means that they may simply reject you because you approached after a man who made her upset, or because you were the last in a long line of men who spoke to him.
We and our partners do the following data processing based on your consent and / or our legitimate interest:
Personalized ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development, Precise geolocation data, and identification through device scanning, Share your navigation analysis and interest groups with advertisers and other intermediaries of the advertising market, Store and / or access information on a device
ALEX GONZALEZ: Pair a suede or denim jacket with dark pants. A perfect bet for a date in the city.
IKER CASILLAS: for a relaxed plan, a bomber jacket is always a good option. Try to keep the shirt white, in autumn you can add a fine knit sweater with a round neckline.
EDDIE REDMAYNE: shirt and sweater is the combo that never fails. Accessories like a good watch and suede shoes are great to elevate it.
HUGH JACKMAN: If you wear a suit, that is because it is completely justified. Always wear light shirts and remember that the tie is expendable.
ADRIEN BRODY: there is no outfit that can combat this one. The trench coat and turtleneck are all you need to impress your date.
SHAWN MENDES: modern, with rebellious hues but very comfortable. So is this look that will make you feel like a rock star.
BIEL JUSTE: if you’re going to a concert or have an alternative soul, this is your new uniform. Remember that Chelsea Boots are the key to success.
LANGUAGE THE BRAND: Have you met in the hipster neighborhood? Blend in with the environment and mix retro-colored garments. The sweatshirt, always without a hood and the socks, the more striking the better.
The first date is not a barrier, but an opportunity, so take advantage of yours and succeed. With confidence and the perfect style there are no limits.
First dates are like movie trailers, an exciting little preview of what the whole story could look like. Rivers of ink have been written on them to turn man into a seducer. However, there are only two keys that will guarantee your success.
Each meeting is different, but they all have the same denominator, you. So the first rule of thumb is to be yourself. If you succeed, you will like it to be on your own merit, right?
Show your personality and dress it up with a good dose of security. With her, everything is easier.
The second trick revolves around self-marketing. Present yourself as if it were the best product.
Discriminatory behaviors in access to goods and the provision of services, and especially those provided as such in the Organic Law for the effective equality of women and men. “
The ninth indication of article 200 of the Public Limited Companies Law is modified, the consolidated text approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1564/1989, of December 22, which is drawn up in the following terms:
«The average number of people employed in the course of the year, expressed by categories, as well as the personnel expenses that refer to the year, distributed as provided in article 189, section A.3, when they are not thus entered in the account of Profit and loss.
The distribution by sex at the end of the exercise of the company’s personnel, broken down into a sufficient number of categories and levels, which will include senior managers and directors. “
A new article 2 bis is added to Law 16/1983, of October 24, creating the Institute for Women, in the following terms:
«Article 2 bis. In addition to those attributed in the previous article and other regulations in force, the Institute for Women will exercise, independently, the following functions:
a) the provision of assistance to victims of discrimination to process their claims of discrimination;
c) the publication of reports and the formulation of recommendations on any matter related to discrimination. “
The Institute for Women will be the competent body in the Kingdom of Spain for the purposes of the provisions of article 8 bis of Directive 76/207, of February 9, 1976, as amended by Directive 2002/73, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of September 23, 2002, on the application of the principle of equal treatment between men and women with regard to access to employment, training and professional promotion, and working conditions and in the Article 12 of Directive 2004/113, of the Council, of December 13, 2004, on the application of the principle of equal treatment between men and women in access to goods and services and their supply.
A new third additional provision is added to Law 5/1984, of March 26, regulating the right to asylum and refugee status, in the following terms:
The provisions of section 1 of article 3 shall apply to foreign women who flee their countries of origin due to a well-founded fear of suffering persecution on the basis of gender.
2) All inmates must have the possibility of providing themselves with potable water when they need it.
21. 1) An inmate who is not engaged in outdoor work shall have, if time permits, at least one hour a day of adequate physical exercise in the open air. 2) Young inmates and others whose age and physical condition allow it, will receive physical and recreational education during the period reserved for exercise. For this, the land, facilities and necessary equipment will be made available to them.
22. 1) Every penitentiary establishment will have at least the services of a qualified doctor who must possess some psychiatric knowledge. Medical services should be organized closely linked to the general administration of the health service of the community or the nation. They must include a psychiatric service for the diagnosis and, if necessary, for the treatment of cases of mental illness. 2) The transfer of patients whose condition requires special care will be arranged to specialized penitentiary establishments or civil hospitals. When the establishment has internal hospital services, these will be provided with the material, instruments and pharmaceutical products necessary to provide sick inmates with adequate care and treatment. In addition, the staff must have sufficient professional training. 3) Every inmate must be able to use the services of a qualified dentist.
23. 1) There should be special facilities for the treatment of pregnant inmates, those who have just given birth and those who are convalescing. As far as possible, arrangements will be made for the delivery to take place in a civil hospital. If the child is born in the establishment, this fact should not be recorded on his or her birth certificate. 2) When imprisoned mothers are allowed to keep their child, provisions should be made to organize a nursery, with qualified personnel, where the children will be when they are not cared for by their mothers.
24. The doctor must examine each prisoner as soon as possible after admission and subsequently as often as necessary, in particular to determine the existence of a physical or mental illness, take the necessary measures if necessary; ensure the isolation of prisoners suspected of suffering from infectious or contagious diseases; identify physical and mental deficiencies that may constitute an obstacle to rehabilitation, and determine the physical capacity of each prisoner for work.
25. 1) The doctor will ensure the physical and mental health of the inmates.